The BBWS Aqua range shall be available Q4 2023 - Pre-Order now.
This BBWS battery to battery charger is a device typically installed between a starter battery (input) and a house / domestic / service battery (output). The BBWS is designed to charge up your 12V domestic / service / auxiliary battery from the power generated from your alternator, whilst your engine is running. It is designed to work with vehicles (old / new) and (boats old / new). As this device is 25A or 40A rated on the input, we recommend running from an alternator 60A+. This BB charges both lead acid style batteries and lithium batteries. The solar input is good for up to 32V and shall harvest 350W or 550W (model dependent). The BBWS shall simply get power from either solar or power generated from your alternator. It shall tap into where it can get the most power from.
- The BBWS can operate from either a 12V or 24V input battery source and can charge a 12V output battery
- The solar feed into the BBWS is 31VOC rated, harvesting up to 350W or 550W (dependent on model)
- Waterproof, sealed aluminium construction
- Four profiles :: AGM/Gel, Sealed Lead, Lithium, Calcium/Desulphation
- Solar priority mode engages the unit exclusively as a solar regulator.
- As the BBWS is pre-wired with sockets, it can be easily and quickly installed or disconnected, pending your needs.
- IP68 rated
- 97% efficiency
||output current (A)
||Size L x W x D mm||Weight Kg||Part Number|
|12V/24V||<32V||12||25||153.5 x 131 x 40
||40||191.5x 131 x 94||2.5||BBWS1240|
BBWS1225 | 40
Input voltage range 9V-31V
Rated output power 25A | 40A ~ 350W | 550W
Rated input current up to 26A | up to 42A
Quiescent current <10mA
Efficiency rating 96% - 98%
IP rating IP68
Self recovering protections: under voltage protection
input over voltage protection
output over voltage protection
over current protection
charge over temperature
Operational Temperature -20 Deg C -> 60 DegC
Approval CE | UKCA
Cooling method Heat sink