- 48V 200Ah - 10.24kWh
- 16.5kW | Three phase 415VAC inverter
- 22kW EV Charger to charge EV 5m type 2 cable.
- 1x BB1248120 - charges up the 48V battery from 12V input / 24V (alternator / starter)
- Battery Monitor - BM2
- All wired up
Approximate weight: 200kG
Approximate cost (excl. fitting) - exVAT: £9,500+
Total Possible Functions
1) AC car charger. charges an electric car using the already preinstall charger in the receiver car, most car chargers are about 7-12kW, this unit is 3 phase 17kW (basic option).
2) DC car Super charger. by using the DC car option then the standard car charger can be by-passed and, as such, the unit can charge at 20-100kW DC (would require expanding unit).
3) Recharging system while driving. The internal 1.5kW charging from the 12V alternator (or 24V) while driving - expandable depending on vehicle alternator size.
4) 12V Jump start up to12V 200A regulated car charger / jump start assistance function. Will charge and jump start any car.
5) 24V jump start a 24V 60A regulated jump start assistance option, can charge and jump start any 24V system.
6) Jump starting the vehicle battery in the event of the main vehicle battery going flat, there is an internal emergency start facility to start the main vehicle in the event off start failure.
7) 230VAC available on the vehicle for ancillary equipment. 5.5kW on basic system (expandable).
8) 440VAC 3 phase on vehicle. 17kW on basic system which is expandable.
9) 230VAC of vehicle charging used for charging batteries from workshop/ home based facility in event of workload being in excess of the recharging ability of the vehicle.
10) 440VAC 3 phase charging available from stationery vehicle supercharger connection for rapid recharge in the field (40 mins).
11) 230 V 5 kw Alternator extra feed into unit for extra boost power on top off standard alternator feed ( in development ), may not be possible to fit to some modern vehicle engines due to restrictions in engine mounting ability