Pro Power SB pure sine wave inverters.
Pro Power SIB 12V 3000W - 5000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter | E marking - E9
You would get a pure sine wave if you wanted to replicate shore power onboard your boat or vehicle. Pure sine allows any appliance that would normally run from domestic AC to run from these inverters.
- 12V 3000W continuous Pure Sine Wave 12V- 230VAC (SIB123000)
- 12V 4000W continuous Pure Sine Wave 12V- 230VAC (SIB124000)
- 12V 5000W continuous Pure Sine Wave 12V - 230VAC (SIB125000)
- 24V 3000W continuous Pure Sine Wave 12V- 230VAC (SIB243000)
- 24V 4000W continuous Pure Sine Wave 12V- 230VAC (SIB244000)
- 24V 5000W continuous Pure Sine Wave 12V - 230VAC (SIB245000)
British and Shucko (EURO) socket.
Neutral Earth Bonded - with RCD trip
4 LED display showing: Instantaneous power consumption and DC voltage.
USB port 5V / 2A.
Large brass DC terminals with covers for protection
Remote port for Sterling's SWR remote control (optional)
AC LiveEarthNeutral hard wire terminals with AC cable collar grips to keep the cables tidy.
Large power (W) : footprint ratio.
E marking - E9
Standard saferty features such as:
- High / low voltage trips
- High temperature trip
- High load trip
- Short circuit