Pro switch 32 amp 110 - 230V AC auto crossover - these units do not come with the remote control. They are refurbished units that may not be in perfect condition. They are all in reasonable condiiton and they work perfectly well. They are an extreme discount on retail. They do not come with the original box. They are just the unit on their own.
The new simple power selector offers many new features not available on the older 16A crossover switch, due to its digital control system.
1) 40A internal switch: Switches live and neutral with a 0.25s time delay between switch ‘off’ and ‘on’, to prevent wave doubling of the voltage and destroying sensitive equipment.
2) Multiple internal power sources: The system powers itself from each attached power supply; and not from the boats/vehicles DC system. This is to ensure the system will work even if your batteries are flat. There is no point having an A/C selector switch powered from the D/C system, because if the DC system fails then you cannot switch the system onto charge the batteries. The Sterling system obtains its control power from each input source, so preventing this problem.
3)Sequential switching: The unit has a simple operation mode; channel 1 is the priority, then channel 2, then 3. In other words if you allocate the inverter to channel 3 then plug in the shore power on channel 1, the switch will automatically switch the system to the shore power etc.
4) Lock out circuit : It is assumed that channel 3 would be your inverter ( it could be another power supply depending on how you wire the system up). With a lower power inverter you may not wish your immersion heater or battery charger to work when the inverter is online; so connected to this circuit is a small relay which can break the control circuit on an external switch/relay block. This then allows you to wire the battery charger and immersion heater to a separate connector block, preventing these items being online when the inverter is operational.
5) Remote control: The remote control will tell you which circuit is the current power circuit; and, if the light is flashing, then it will also show if power is available on another circuit. There is also a fault light.
6) Faults / Reverse polarity check: The unit will show if there is a reverse polarity on channel ‘A’ which is assumed to be the shore supply system.
7) Internal fuses: The control box has 6 internal fuses; one on each live and neutral, so that even in the event of a reverse polarity the neutral line is also fused for safety reasons.
9) 230V or 110V or a mixture of each can be used at the same time, ensuring operation in all the worlds different power supply conditions.
10) Other features includes a 10 sec time delay on the generator line to allow generator start up.
|Main Control Box||AC32A|
|Extra 230V / 20A contact relay||CON1|
THE CONDITION OF THESE BB UNITS MAY HAVE MARKS, SCRATCHES, FINGERPRINT SMUDGES AND/OR DAMAGED /...
£179.00 - Sold Out
Pro Charge Ultra LITE 12V 30A model (6 months warranty) These units are in very...
PCU1220 is brand new in a slightly damaged cardboard box. 6 months warranty. Instruction...
£799.00 - Sold Out
Pro Combi S Pure Sine Wave Inverter (very good condition) 6 months warranty 1 remaining,...